This is a semi-automatic defibrillator that gives the operator clear and precise instructions on delivering CPR, but with the operator/first aider delivering the final shock by pressing the shock activation button.
• Metronome function and CPR instructions.
• Cannot be incorrectly operated.
• Daily self-tests.
• Does not require expensive inspection supervision.
• Highest IP 54 rating which means that iPAD is protected against dust and water.
• Also suitable for ships.
• CE approved and highest FDA approval.
• Stores 1 rescue attempt - 40 min. recording of the entire rescue process as well as ECG data.
• Software can be updated.
• Can also be used for Children up to 25 kg. or below 8 years of age by use of special paediatric pads to be purchased separately.
• 5 Years Battery Life in Standby Mode
• Battery life of 200 shocks of four hours life
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.