This RS PRO multi-purpose cabinet key tool is a compact, yet durable tool designed for use with a wide range of applications including locking systems and valves. It features four arm positions that allow five different drive possibilities, providing a versatile and high quality tool. This universal cross key is manufactured from zinc alloy, offering excellent durability and corrosion resistance. This zinc die-cast hand tool is compact and easy to carry and store, providing an excellent tool for various maintenance applications.
• 6.5 mm and 8.1 mm square sockets
• 6.4 mm ( in) AF Hex socket
• 9.8 mm triangular socket
• 9 mm winged key drive
• Hex to in square drive adapter
• 7 mm slotted blade
• Pozidriv screwdriver bit
• Compact size, easy to carry and store
• Multifunctional tool - convenient and easy to use
• Ideal for use with a range of applications
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.