RS PRO professional ESD safe Side Cutters constructed from high carbon steel for strength and durability. These cutters have been designed to cut copper wire below 1.3 mm in diameter and are fully ESD compliant for safe use on sensitive electronic components.
Side cutting pliers are ideal for precision work like gripping, splicing or cutting wires and stripping insulation and are a great hand tool for electricians to keep in their tool kit.
ESD safe – black coated handle prevents electrostatic discharge
• Suitable for SMD and leads.
• Facilitates optimum access
• Spring action – eases hand strain during repetitive use
• Available in 4.5 inches or 5-inch versions
• High carbon steel in blade – for long-term cutting performance
• Cutting capacity copper wire: <1.3mm
• Overall Length: 114mm
• Jaw Length: 7.0mm
• ESD Safe: Yes
• Material: HCS
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.