The pole is a rescue rod with only one section, made of polyester and fibreglass tube with 32 mm diameter. The Rescue Pile is used to remove the casualty from the danger area in rescue operations. The Rescue Pole boasts a total length of 1.75 meters and a working voltage of 45kV.
- Humidity-proof seals on each end
- hand protector
- M-10 metric head
- rescue hook
- Total length of 1.75 meters
- Working voltage: 45 kV
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like