Moldex 8000 Series half face masks are reusable half face respirators that provide high performance, low maintenance protection from hazardous dusts, particulates, gases and vapours.
You can use this mask with particulate P3 filters only to give protection against asbestos fibres), with gas filters only (for example to give protection against solvents) or a combination of filters (for example when paint spraying).
A wide selection of different gas and particulate filters can be combined to give protection against many hazardous particulates, gases or a combination of both.
- Combine with:
- PPE890 ABEK Gas Filters
- PPE895 Particulate Filter Holder
- PPE807 FFP2 Particulate Filters
- PPE808 FFP3 Particulate Filters
- PPE809 Particulate Filter Clips for PPE890 ABEK Gas Filters
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.