The MSA V-Gard Helmet, with its distinctive trademark “V” design, is a world recognized brand known for comfort, quality, and durability. MSA has sold well over 100 million V-Gard Helmets since its introduction – so many in fact, that the iconic “V” design has been a mainstay for many years on even the toughest worksites. When you want the best comfort, quality and durability worn by millions across the globe, you need to buy the original MSA V-Gard Helmet, settle for nothing less.
- Robust design, durable shell construction
- Glaregard® Surface under-brim to reduce reflective glare
- Lateral contours for easy integration of hearing protection
- Extended rain trough for around-the-brim protection in hot and/or wet environments
- Available in a variety of colours
- Custom imprinting and striping option
ATPV 3.2 cal/cm2
- USA Approvals SEI - HD37_V12_LT
- (testing according to EN 13463-1). Suitable for use in ATEX environments hazardous zones 1, 2,20, 21, 22
- Certified by INERIS to EN 13463-1: 2001 for safe use in ATEX areas* (ELECTROSTATIC-INERIS testing): Certificate n°29406
- AS/NZS 1801.1997
- ELECTROSTATIC-INERIS Certificate
Certified by European notified body INSPEC (0197) according to: EN 50365:2002 electrical class 0 nominal voltage up to 1000 V A.C. and 1500 V D.C. The voltage used for this test is 10 000 V.
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.