A key element of the system is the TowerLatch unit with its unique Latchways starwheel component. This provides workers with the security of being constantly attached to the system while also having both hands free to go about their duties. If a worker should fall from the system, the TowerLatch immediately locks onto the system cable and arrests the fall.
- The TowerLatch starwheel unit rotates freely through the intermediate cable guides to give the user continuous hands-free protection.
- In the event of a fall, the TowerLatch unit locks onto the cable and arrests the fall.
- The load generated in a fall is absorbed by the system’s top anchor bracket. This has a built in safety factor of 2.4 x the potential load.
- A unique patented Latchways energy absorber built into the system ensures that the maximum load on the worker and end anchor in the event of a fall is minimised to 6 kN.
- If a fall occurs from the system, a fluorescent red shaft extends from the energy absorber. This shaft is visible from ground level and by helicopter inspection.
- The TowerLatch unit can be attached or detached at any point in the system.
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.