The VERTEX helmet is very comfortable, thanks to its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. The unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames.
With its potential for integration of headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus meeting the specific additional needs of professionals. The high visibility version features a fluorescent outer shell with phosphorescent clips and reflective bands, for optimal visibility of the worker, day or night.
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 495 g
- Material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE, EN 397, EN 12492 (1), EN 50365, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC, AS/NZS 1801
- (1) meets all requirements of the EN 12492 standard, except the ventilation requirement.
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.