These gate valves are comprised of 2 flattened half moons with a hollow centre. Hinged at one side, they are placed over the valve and then closed, leaving the valve inside the lockout. This can then be locked off using up to 3 padlocks directly, or more if used in conjunction with a hasp.
A simple solution for isolating gate valves, these lockouts slip over the top of the handle once the valve is in the appropriate position.
When fitted the valve handwheel is completely encapsulated within the lockout, which will rotate freely around the valve preventing operation.
- 3 padlock holes
- Resistant to cracking & abrasion
- Di-electric properties
- Rotate freely around valve covers
- Resistant to extreme temperatures
- Suitable for hasps and padlocks
- Available in 5 sizes
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.