Hi-Viz certified waistcoat with inherent flame protection adapted for ATEX environments with no metal details. Approved for industrial laundry.
• Lightweight, breathable fabric
• Two chest pockets
• Low hanging tool pockets which fold away
• Front placket opening with zip and concealed snap fastening
• 2 loose-hanging chest pockets with snap fastening
• One pocket with flap and D-ring with concealed snap fastening
• 2 hammer loops
Weight: 300 g/m². Standards:
EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1 F1
EN ISO 20471 class 2
All certifications together with long sleeve garments with at least the same certifications
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.