A soft touch and protection can be found in accessories such as socks, an indispensable item, along with footwear, to care for and protect the feet thanks to its confection with a fabric that is both flame resistant and protects against electrostatic charges.
- Softness, comfort and breathability
- Inherent performance
- Fabric Inherent: 45% Acrylic Type-F modified, 37% Cotton, 10% Elastomer, 6% Polyamide, 2% Anti-Static
- EN ISO 11612: A1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN 1149-3 (Antistatic)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.