Popular flame retardant, anti-static balaclava that provides warmth in cold weather conditions and protection from fire.
• Total head protection to keep you safe and snug
• Inherent, multi protection, comfort fabric
• Closed face style for maximum protection
- EN 1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN ISO 11612 (A1. B1. C1) (Flame Retardant)
- IEC 61482-2 Class 1(ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (EBT = 4.3 CAL/CM2 (HAF = 66%)
- Inherent Fabric: 60% Modacrylic, 39% Cotton, 1% Carbon Fibre
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.