Screwdriver includes an ergonomic and comfortable grip for heavy-duty work. The dual material handle provides high resistance against shocks, chemicals, oil and hydrocarbons. Colour coding facilitates easy identification of the type of head.
• High-quality screwdriver designed to under voltage up to 1000 V ac and 1500V dc
• Sheathed blade with a bare length of 15 mm
• Moulded polyamide and polyurethane sleeve for improved strength and a natural hand grip
• Colour coding facilitates easy identification of the type of head
• Ergonomically designed and comfortable for a safe grip and higher torque operation
• High resistance against shocks, chemicals, oil and hydrocarbons
• INF ISO 2380-1 / NF ISO 2380-2
• DIN/ISO 2380-1 IEC 60900:2004 / DIN ISO 2380-2
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.