High specification twin lanyard 1.6m with integral suspension intolerance relief footloop.
Twin lanyard allows continuous protection while moving location, by providing a connection to alternating anchor points. The heightec ELITE twin lanyard is a premium product offering advanced safety features. With CE/ANSI hook terminations. Energy absorber limits the arrest force experienced by the user to less than 6kN. Will not deploy at less than 2kN and has minimum strength of 15kN after deployment.
All heightec’s energy absorbing fall arrest lanyards have been additionally tested with 125kg, 25% above the EN standard requirement. If the energy absorber on the twin lanyard is activated a foot-loop is automatically deployed providing support for both feet. Alloy locking connectors with 60mm opening and 16kN cross gate strength.
Large central ring allows unused lanyard to be clipped-back safely, so avoiding the potential for catastrophic user error. Patented high twist rope allows lanyards to twist without kinking or intertwining with one another.
Alloy triple lock karabiner attachment to harness.
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature