High specification twin lanyard with integral suspension intolerance relief footloop and CE/ANSI hook terminations. Allows continuous connection to alternating anchor points.
The heightec ELITE twin lanyard is a premium product offering advanced safety features.
Alloy locking connectors with 60 mm opening and 16 kN cross gate strength.
Heatshrunk absorber with replacement cover, tamper evident but with increased durability. Replacement absorber covers available to purchase separately.
Suspension intolerance relief loop deploys automatically providing support for both feet. heightec ELITE lanyards are the only lanyards on the market with an automatically deploying footloop.
Energy absorber will not deploy at force less than 200 kg. Minimum strength 1500 kg after deployment.
Patented FLEX™ ropes allow high degree of twist in lanyard legs minimising kinking which occurs with normal kermantel rope versions.
Large central ring provides parking point for unused leg and prevents issues caused by 3 way loading.
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.