Electrically Insulating Safety Helmet with Integrated Face Shield. Basic Protection Against Arc Flash, class 1 according to BOX TEST, 4 kA/0,5 s.
• Improved visibility with reflective stickers
• Manufacturing Date and Utilization Date permanently marked
• Smooth Head Circumference Adjustment, range 53-63 cm
• 4-point strap recommended for working at height
• Quick clasp - easy operation with protective gloves
• Full face, chin and neck protection against thermal hazards caused by electric arc flash.
• Premium class anti-fog and anti-scratch protection.
• Easy to wear with eyeglasses.
- Electrical Class E (20kV AC) according to ANSI Z89.1
- Electrical Class 0 (1000 V AC/1500 V DC) according to EN 50365
- Compliance with ANSI Z89.1; EN 397; EN 50365 standards.
- Protection against electric arc flash (class 1 - BOX test 4 kA/0,5 s.).
- Compliance with EN 166; GS-ET-29 standards.
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.