The ultimate helmet for work at height and confined spaces.
DUON technical safety, unvented helmet allows wearers to be fully compliant in complex environments containing different, changing hazards.
First and only helmet that fully conforms to European Standard requirements for industrial and climbing situations. Comfortable helmet for work at height and rescue.
DUON™ unvented helmet is a high specification confined space helmet suitable for work at height, with dual certification meeting both industrial standards. It is the first and only safety helmet meeting all of the technical requirements for working at height and confined areas. DUON helmets have a unique chinstrap buckle which can be switched between ‘strong’ and ‘weak’ to give conformity with either standard, allowing wearers to be fully compliant in complex environments containing different, changing hazards.
DUON unvented height safety helmet complies with European standards, EN 397, having a special chin strap buckle (see below) with a variable fastening power. It also conforms to MM 440 V a.c. The DUON-Air vented version has additional vents that can be switched to give conformity with either standard. All switching is carried out without tools.
The DUON is suitable as a confined space helmet – a versatile safety helmet for every industry.
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature