The ultimate helmet for work at height and confined spaces.
DUON technical safety, unvented helmet allows wearers to be fully compliant in complex environments containing different, changing hazards.
First and only helmet that fully conforms to European Standard requirements for industrial and climbing situations. Comfortable helmet for work at height and rescue.
DUON™ unvented helmet is a high specification confined space helmet suitable for work at height, with dual certification meeting both industrial standards. It is the first and only safety helmet meeting all of the technical requirements for working at height and confined areas. DUON helmets have a unique chinstrap buckle which can be switched between ‘strong’ and ‘weak’ to give conformity with either standard, allowing wearers to be fully compliant in complex environments containing different, changing hazards.
DUON unvented height safety helmet complies with European standards, EN 397, having a special chin strap buckle (see below) with a variable fastening power. It also conforms to MM 440 V a.c. The DUON-Air vented version has additional vents that can be switched to give conformity with either standard. All switching is carried out without tools.
The DUON is suitable as a confined space helmet – a versatile safety helmet for every industry.
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.