ARC Helmet Visor is the new generation of face protection against the thermal hazards of arc flash and an evolution. Utilising the phenomenal Truecolor® tinted visor concept that protects your eyes from the Arc Flash, but enables you to see everything in its true colour without distortion.
- Transparent chin guard
- Optimized weight balance
- No time limit durability
The electrician face shield together with a dedicated hard hat (according to EN 50365 or EN 397) permits the user to work at live parts or in the vicinity of live parts.
Because of its high arc protection level against thermal hazards the face shield can be used at electrical installations with higher short-circuit energy up to WLBP = 318 kJ according to risk assessment pursuant German DGUV-I 203-077 or according the guidelines IEEE 1584 and NFPA 70E.
ATPV 12.0 cal/cm2Standards
- DIN EN 166: 2001
- DIN EN 170: 2002
- E DIN 58118: 2011
- DGUV GS-ET-29: 2011
- ASTM F2178 - ATPV 12.0 cal/cm2
- ANSI / ISEA Z.87.1-2010
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security