Lenzing FR® and merino wool is dual layer skinwear that reduces the risk of 2nd and 3rd degree burn injuries considerably. Good protection, excellent design and a lightweight fabric, makes this the most advanced flame retardant skinwear at the market. 100% Inherent.
ATPV 6.3 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 1
- 100% Inherent
- 50% Lenzing FR / 50% Merino Wool
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 12cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1, B1, C1 (Flame Retardant)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.