The ARC Flash Hood power permits the user to work at live parts or in the vicinity of live parts. The visor screen has 'True Colour Visor' technology and UV Protection. Meaning there is no tint and all colours you see through the visor are a true representation. An integrated ventilation system which circulates air around the hood.
• Arc Flash tested according to IEC 61482-1-1: ASTM F2178, ATPV 40cal/cm²
• Arc Flash tested according to DGUV GS-ET-29, APC 2 (class2)
• Additional tested with higher test level W(LBP)=630 kJ
• EN 166 "personal eye-protection requirements"
• Ultra light grammage 410 g/m² (12 oz.yd2)
• True colour visor technology
• With integrated hard hat, ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 Type 1 Class E and EU-Slot Bracket
• With ventilation system for air circulation inside the hood
• Supply unit with belt strap
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.