The Arc Flash Hood - 40cal/cm² allows the wearer to operate in close proximity to live parts. Due to its high CAL protection level, the hood may be used in conjunction with high energy, short circuit electrical installations. Not only is this hood light weight, it has a unique integrated universal helmet bracket that would fit most front brim hard hats. The visor on the hood is Clear in colour with non-colouring properties. Light weight Clear, non-colouring visor. Built-in helmet bracket.
ATPV 40 cal/cm2
- Arc Protection Standard: ASTM F2178 – ATPV 40.0 cal/cm², HRC 4
- UV filter with smart recognition of signal lights (C)
- Optical class: 1
- Luminous transmittance NA: 29%
- Colour rendering index > 95%
- Weight: 650g / 23oz
- Mounting: The Hoodpower has an integrated universal helmet bracket. The universal-bracket fits most front brim hard hats (full peak)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature