Slot for PPE187 Ear Defenders which can be attached to the helmet. Class 2
Helmet Type I:
- Force Transmission (tested after conditioning in temperatures of (-18•C and +49•C)
- Apex penetration (tested after conditioning in temperatures of (-18•C and +49•C)
- Resistance to flame
- Protection against electrical shock (class G)
- Spherical and astigmatic power, prose and prism imbalance, resolving power and scattered light - within tolerances to extent allowed by the standard
- Resistance to high mass impact - pointed projectile weighing 500g (17.6oz.) dropped from a height of 127cm (50.0in.)
- Resistance to high velocity impact - steel ball did. of 6.35mm (0.25in.) at the velocity 91,44m/s (300ft/s)
- Resistance to penetration - needle with a weight 44.2g (1.56.0z) dropped from a height of 127cm (50.0in.)
- Resistance to drop ball impact - steel ball a dia. of 25.4mm (1in.) dropped from a height of 127cm (50.0in.)
- Resistance to fogging
- Resistance to UV radiation - symbol U6
- Resistant to ignition
- Protection against thermal hazards of an electric arc - HAF = 91%
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014
- ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015
- ASTM F2178-12
- Class 2 ARC
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.