Arc flash gloves, HRC 3, 395 kJ, ARC 3, 31.0 cal/cm²
- Arc flash tested according to IEC 61482-1-2:2007 class 2 (APC 2)
- Arc flash tested according to IEC 61482-1-1: ATPV 31 cal/cm²
- Additional tested with a higher tesl leve W(LBP)= 395 kj
- Protection against mechanic risks according to EN 388:2003
- Protection against thermal risks according to EN 407:2004
- Back side of glove made of double-textile
- Perfect fit via soft and flexible leather
- Excellent delicacy of feeling
- DIN EN 166: 2001
- DIN EN 170: 2002
- DGUV GS-ET-29: 2010
- ASTM F2178
- Certificate of Compliance- ANSI / ISEA Z.87.1-2010
- Certificate of Conformity-EU Directive 89/686/EWG
- Marking visor carrier
BSD 166 8 F
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.