From RS PRO, this adjustable spanner is precision hardened for excellent quality and a long and reliable service life. Constructed from chrome vanadium steel with a phosphate finish, the spanner is designed to endure daily use thanks to heat treatment up to HRC 48.
The adjustable wrench's anti-corrosion coating means it is suitable for use in challenging environments. The spanner features a common thumb-adjustable screw for quick and precise adjustment of the jaw width.
• High quality, phosphate finish
• Anti-corrosion finish
• Manufactured to ISO6787 standards
• These spanners incorporate 15° angled head with thin parallel jaws
• Eyelet in handle for hanging from hooks or lanyards
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.