An advance on our previous SFV213 trouser! Our inherent lightweight, comfortable ARC Hi-Viz Cargo trouser. Certified for both European and US Market.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
An elasticated side waist allows extra movement for a comfier fit.
Waist loops for your FR Belt *Do not use belts with Metal Buckles when working in an electrical environment.
Concealed Kneepad Pockets
A hidden pocket to insert kneepads, ideal when working on the ground. Kneepads can be left in the garment and washed or removed prior to washing
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating
Hi-Visibility Reflective Banding
Applied to strata garments to increase a person's visibility and therefore prevent accidents caused by personnal not being seen.
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer
ELIM = 8.2 cal/cm², EBT50 9.1cal/cm² & APC = 1
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic / 44% Cotton / 2% Antistatic
- Weight: 240g/m / 7oz
- EN 61482-2:2020 EBT50 = 9.1cal/cm² & APC = 1 (Arc Rating)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Electrostatic Discharge)
- EN ISO 11611:2015 A1 A2 Class 1 (Welding & Allied Processes)
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1 (Heat & Limited Flame Spread)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (General Performance)
- EN ISO 20471:2013+A1:2016 (Class 1 for sizes 28 and upwards - Hi-Visibility)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Download Declaration Of Conformity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.