Exceptional combination of protection, style and comfort. This inherently arc protective, fire retardant, anti-static shirt is designed for engineers that need want a more corporate image in their working day. The STRATA® ARC Corporate Shirt features twin button down chest pockets, button down collars, front buttons covered with placket, safety symbols on the sleeves.
- Inherent Arc & Flame protection
- Two button chest pockets
- Button down collars
- Longer cut back
- External safety symbols
ATPV 9.2cal/cm² & APC = 1
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 42% Modacrylic / 25% cotton / 22% Polyamide / 10% viscose / 1% Antistatic
- Weight: 200g/m²
- EN 61482-2:2020 ATPV = 9.2cal/cm² & APC = 1 (Arc Rating)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Electrostatic Discharge)
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1 (Heat & Limited Flame Spread)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (General Performance)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Download Declaration Of Conformity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.