Super-lightweight Waterproof and Breathable Jacket. The STRATA® ARC Hi-Viz Waterproof Jacket is designed for functional working in extreme weather environments. The hood has been designed to go over all Safety Helmet varieties, and move with the head. The Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology gives freedom of movement. Functional pockets provide space for dry storage.
Super-lightweight Inherent fabric, External zipped side pockets, zipped Napoleon Pocket with media access port and loop for headphone cable, grown-on Hood with adjustment for compression and depth wired Peak, storm cuff with thumb hole and waterproof Gauntlet, adjustable hook & loop cuffs, hood rolls away when not in use.
- Inherent Fabric
- Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
- Multi adjusting Hood with toggles
- Zip to connect to matching salopette
- Adjustable cuff with ribbed cuff and thumb loop
- Inner Napoleon Pocket
- Hidden front pockets angled to repel water build up
- Contrast hem to avoid dirt build up
ATPV 24.1 cal/cm2
Class 2 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric:
Outer: 40% Modacrylic, 37% Lenzing FR Viscose, 22% Regenerated Viscose, 1% Anti-static.
Inner: 50% Viscose, 50% Meta-Aramid
- Weight: 350 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 2 (7kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 24.1cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN13034 Type 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 3 (High Visibility)
- EN343 + A1 (Protection against rain)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature