Our INHERENT multinorm railway standard compliant overall for increased visibility combined with excellent protection against an Electric Arc Flash event and protection against Heat & Flame.
With Hi Visibility reflective bands to the hem, shoulder, sleeve and waist. Featuring ample pockets including concealed knee pad pocket for easy kneepad access when worn. This garment also meets the Railway Standard RIS-3279-TOM.
- Inherent Fabric
- ElastIcated Waist
- Twin Stitched outer leg seam
- Asymmetrical Cargo Pocket
- Concealed Knee Pad Pocket
- Double Radio Loops
- Zipped Ankle feature
- Ample Pockets
ATPV 16 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 310 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 16cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN13034 Type 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 3 (High Visibility)
- Conforms to RIS-3279-TOM
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature