The SECRA helmet protects the upper head area against injuries from falling objects, splashes of molten metal, and electric shock. This helmet is particularly recommended as personal protective equipment in live line working.
The face shield has an internal layer resistant to fogging. The face shield protects the user against an Electric Arc (ATPV = 24cal/cm). The face shield has resistance to drop ball impact, high mass impact, high-velocity impact, penetration and ignition. This is also fitted with a UV Filter.
ATPV 24 cal/cm2
Label stamped on the visor of the shield:
- HUBIX - manufacturer’s name
- Z87 - standard marking of conformity with ANSI/ISEA 87.1 + - marking resistance to impact
- U6 - marking of UV filter of the face shield
- E-25 - face shield type
- ATPV 24Cal/cm2 - ATPV value
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.