The SOLAS approved Transit Suit is designed for transit by boat on water, for example when travelling to a windfarm to commence work. The suit also performs well for similar on-water activity where warmth and protection from the water are essential.
The suit’s material is waterproof and it features super-soft neck and wrist seals to protect from water sprays, splashes and falling into the water.
A host of useful features complement the suit, including Kevlar® reinforcement, an integrated hood, a comfortable adjustable collar, multiple pockets with different functions, a snap hook and a whistle.
- Fully SOLAS Approved Transit Suit
- 320 Denier Embratex fabric construction – tough with a cotton-like feel, waterproof and water repellent
- Neoprene neck fitted with fleece lined adjustable collar
- Integrated high visibility hood – stows away inside collar when not in use
- YKK® Aquaseal® two-way dry zip
- Neoprene wrist seals with protective cuffs
- Left chest pocket, fitted with mesh drain (fastened with hook and loop patches)
- Fully dry smart pocket located on right chest (zipped)
- Removable radio pocket located on left chest, inc. zipped safety pocket
- Zipped safety pocket includes snap hook and pealess whistle attached to suit via bungee cords inside the pocket
- Removable Flexi-Light stick pocket on the right arm
- Glove pockets on both lower arms (fastened with hook and loop patches)
- Neoprene gloves included
- Identification card holder mounted on both glove pockets
- Drainable bellows pockets on the left and right thighs (fastened with hook and loop patches)
- KN601 Kevlar® reinforced kneepads
- KN601 Kevlar® reinforced seat area
- Fully breathable 320D socks with Kevlar® reinforcement
- 25mm reflective bands and reflective printing
- Elasticated waist and internal braces
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.