The NLG Radio Pouch is the new generation holster for radios of all sizes when working at height.
The NLG Radio Pouch addresses the problem of one of the most dropped items on site today – the two way radio. The simple design allows for ease of use and fits almost all commonly used radios, giving full access to controls and ensuring the radio’s clip can still be used.
The metal-free Radio Pouch is suitable for use in all working environments whilst its innovative Mega Mesh™ construction makes it resilient in the most arduous conditions. Designed to be used with NLG’s Mini Coil Lanyard, it can be attached to any suitable anchor point on a user’s belt or harness.
- Integrated climbing cord adjustment system accommodates all common radio styles
- Intelligent design maintains instant access to radio controls
- Dual Mega Mesh™ layering delivers durability and protection whilst ensuring audio quality is not compromised
- Radio clip is still accessible and usable thanks to low back feature
- Metal-free construction with non-conductive, lightweight ballistic plastic D Ring
- Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
- CE marked
- Dynamic load tested and third party certified (2:1 safety factor)
- Dimensions: 140mm (H) x 80mm (W) x 50mm (D)
- Max Load: 1KG (2.2lbs)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.