The NLG Radio Pouch is the new generation holster for radios of all sizes when working at height.
The NLG Radio Pouch addresses the problem of one of the most dropped items on site today – the two way radio. The simple design allows for ease of use and fits almost all commonly used radios, giving full access to controls and ensuring the radio’s clip can still be used.
The metal-free Radio Pouch is suitable for use in all working environments whilst its innovative Mega Mesh™ construction makes it resilient in the most arduous conditions. Designed to be used with NLG’s Mini Coil Lanyard, it can be attached to any suitable anchor point on a user’s belt or harness.
- Integrated climbing cord adjustment system accommodates all common radio styles
- Intelligent design maintains instant access to radio controls
- Dual Mega Mesh™ layering delivers durability and protection whilst ensuring audio quality is not compromised
- Radio clip is still accessible and usable thanks to low back feature
- Metal-free construction with non-conductive, lightweight ballistic plastic D Ring
- Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
- CE marked
- Dynamic load tested and third party certified (2:1 safety factor)
- Dimensions: 140mm (H) x 80mm (W) x 50mm (D)
- Max Load: 1KG (2.2lbs)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.