Balanced and lightweight electrician helmet, non-vented, with 6-point Fas-Trac® III ratchet suspension, GS-ET-29 class 1 face shield certified for protection against arc flash.
For use where top impact hazards to the head and impact, chemical splash, Ultra-Violet radiation, molten metal splash or electric arc to the face exist.
- Made of rubber-toughened ABS for strength and lateral crushing protection
- Glaregard® under the brim to help dissipate bright light
- Electrically insulating helmets meeting EN 397 440 V AC and EN 50365 1000 V AC
- Protects against impact, chemical splash, Ultra-Violet radiation, molten metal splash and electric arc to GS-ET-29 class 1 (4kA)
- Premium anti-fog/anti-scratch coating visor fits over all corrective or safety glasses
- Three levels of nape height adjustment giving superior nape fit
- Comfort pad by separating the ratchet from the head cradles the head increasing comfort and cooling airflow
- Helmet delivered in a protective reusable storage bag
- EN397:2012 (-30°/LD/440V/MM)
- EN166 1 B 389 2C-1,2 KN
- GS-ET-29 Class 1 (4kA)
- EN50365 1000V
- EN 13463-1 :2001