- Skylotec Ignite Proton WS
- Skysafe Proflex Y Lanyard - 1.8m
- Ergogrip SK16 Lanyard 1.8m with ANSI Aluminium Scaffold Hook
- Petzl Vertex Best Helmet
- Electrical Safety Kit Backpack with Helmet Holder
- FROG Connector w. Webbing
- Ovaloy Twist-lock Karabiner
- Garment Care
With synthetic slide plate. The IGNITE PROTON is the evolution of our popular ARG 51 to a higher level. A safety harness with an elaborate and thought-out design with thermoformed hip padding AIRPAD and sophisticated construction leaves nothing to be desired in terms of comfort and usability.
The central chest eyelet can be adapted perfectly to the user. Anatomically preformed shoulder and leg padding clings to the body and distributes the load optimally. Excess belt strap is no longer a disturbing factor due to practical belt strap coiling with fixation. The harness comes with preformed gear loops and tool eyelets for any user requirement.
- Ergonomic high-tech padding AIRPAD.
- Colour coding to identify the main anchoring points.
- Tool eyelets and gear loops for every purpose
- Fall Indicator
- Shoulder and Leg padding
- Belt Strap Coiler
- Click Buckles
- Synthetic Side Plate
- Lanyard Parking Rings
- Gear Loop
- Max Service Life 6-8 Years
- Attachment points: dorsal attachment point, sternal attachment point, pole strap attachment point.
- Back Support
- INTERNAT. STANDARD ANSI Z359.11:2014
- STANDARD EN 358:1999, EN 361:2002
- HAND-WASHING 40 °C
- Max Load 140 kg
The NEW ONE4ALL Lanyard from Skylotec brings a revolutionary, new, patented energy absorber with a large weight range from 50kg to 140kg that always withstands a maximum impact of less than 6kN at a maximum absorber length of 1.75M. The final impact resistance of 22kN, also in the absorber, before AND after a fall is exceptional as well. SKYSAFE PRO also meets the most relevant international standards in a single product. The Lanyard also features Side-load Hooks.
- AS/NZS 1891.1
- ANSI/ ASSE Z359:13
- CSA Z259.11
Area of Application: Power Supplies / -Transmission / Telecommunications, Rope Access / Rigging
- Polyamide, Steel, Aluminium
- Certified to EN 358:2018, ANSI/ASSE Z359.3:2007, MEETS CSA Z259.11-05 R2010
The VERTEX BEST helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. Its unventilated shell ensures protection against electrical risks and molten metal splash.
- The six-point mesh headband ensures comfort, and its Center Fit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps it centred on the head.
- A six-point webbing suspension system conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort.
- Shock absorption is achieved through the deformation of the outer shell.
- Size: 53cm - 63cm
- Ultra-lightweight sports backpack
- One main compartment, a second in the front and a third zipped compartment at the top
- Two side mesh pockets
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and webbed carrying handle
- Absorbent mesh padded backing
- Waist belt
- Chest strap
- Two adjustable side straps
- MP3 / iPod outlet in main compartment
A directional push connector which automatically closes as it touches the anchor point without the need to awkwardly hook over it. This makes the connection too hard to reach anchor points, safety wires etc.
- Automatically clamps on contact with anchor point
- Fixed pin prevents disassembly
- Each connector is marked with: CE0426 | EN12275 | EN362
- Twist-lock opening
- Lightweight oval design
- 22kN breaking force
- Certified to EN362
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security