- SFX890 ARC Overall (CL.2/ARC3)
- SFX312 Electrician Face Shield 26 cal/cm2
- PPE919 MSA V-Guard Helmet
- Size Guide
- Garment Care
Maximum protection against electric arc flash and also maximum comfort and style. Great features make it a very functional.
• Very comfortable and durable water/oil resistant overall
• Good functional pockets
• Articulated leg with kneepad pockets
ATPV 25.6 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 2 layers of 240 g/m²
- IEC 61482-2 2009 Class 2
- EN ISO 11612 2008 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1
- EN ISO 11611 2007 Class 1 - A1
- EN 1149-5 2008
ARC Helmet Visor is the new generation of face protection against the thermal hazards of arc flash and an evolution. Utilising the phenomenal Truecolor® tinted visor concept that protects your eyes from the Arc Flash, but enables you to see everything in its true colour without distortion.
- Transparent chin guard
- Optimised weight balance
- No time limit durability
The electrician face shield together with a dedicated hard hat (according to EN 50365 or EN 397) permits the user to work at live parts or in the vicinity of live parts.
Because of its high arc protection level against thermal hazards the face shield can be used at electrical installations with higher short-circuit energy up to WLBP = 318 kJ according to risk assessment pursuant German DGUV-I 203-077 or according the guidelines IEEE 1584 and NFPA 70E.
ATPV 26 cal/cm2Standards:
- DIN EN 166: 2001
- DIN EN 170: 2002 E
- DIN 58118: 2011
- DGUV GS-ET-29: 2011
- ASTM F2178
- ANSI / ISEA Z.87.1-2010
The MSA V-Gard Helmet, with its distinctive trademark “V” design, is a world recognised brand known for comfort, quality, and durability. MSA has sold well over 100 million V-Gard Helmets since its introduction – so many in fact, that the iconic “V” design has been a mainstay for many years on even the toughest worksites. When you want the best comfort, quality and durability worn by millions across the globe, you need to buy the original MSA V-Gard Helmet, settle for nothing less.
- Robust design, durable shell construction
- Glaregard® Surface under-brim to reduce reflective glare
- Lateral contours for easy integration of hearing protection
- Extended rain trough for around-the-brim protection in hot and/or wet environments
- Available in a variety of colours
- Custom imprinting and striping option
- USA Approvals SEI - HD37_V12_LT
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 (Class E, Type I)
- AS/NZS 1801.1997
- ELECTROSTATIC-INERIS Certificate
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature