A multifunctional jacket which offers you a high level of protection. The jacket is equipped with 2 loops for gas detectors, 4 pockets on the outside and 2 on the inside. For your convenience there is an ergonomic pull tab so you can easily open and close the YKK-zipper. The 3-layer fabric and the fixed flame retardant lining protect you against many hazards like heat and flames.
- Straight collar
- Provided for hood (hood available separately)
- YKK zip closure under flap with touch and close fastening
- 1 patched chest pocket
- 2 patched pockets
- 2 loops for gas detectors
- 1 Napoleon pocket
- Round sleeves
- Elastic drawstring in front hem
- Slide-in zipper system for extra ease of use
- Flame retardant reflective tape (50mm)
- Back length 85 cm (L)
- Fixed flame retardant lining
- 2 inside pockets
- Different linings/fleeces can be zipped in
ATPV 28 cal/cm²
Class 2 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 3-layer fabric: Dobby ripstop polyester fabric (& AST) + breathable FR PU + inherent FR knitting
- Weight: 280 g/m²
- IEC 61482-2 : 2018 APC2 - ATPV 28 cal/cm²
- EN ISO 11612 : 2015 / A1 B1 C2 E3 F1
- EN ISO 14116 : 2015 / IND.3
- EN ISO 11611 : 2015 / Class 2 - A1
- EN 1149-5 : 2018
- EN 13034 : 2005 + A1 : 2009 Type PB 
- EN ISO 20471 : 2013 +A1 2016 / Class 3
- EN 343 : 2019 / Class 4-3-X
- EN ISO 13688 : 2013
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.