- SFV8399 ARC Hi-Viz Overall
- PPE558 ARC Electro+ ARC Helmet
- SFZ018 FR/AS Balaclava (CL.1/ARC1)
- Size Guide
- Garment Care
The safest INHERENT multi-norm, electric arc flash resistant overall, offering the ultimate protection from electric arc, combined with Hi-Viz for added safety.
• Very soft INHERENT, oil, dirt and water repellent fabric
• Lots of functional pockets, including kneepad pockets
• Adjustable waist band
• Zipped ankle gussets
**ARC Hi-Viz Overall (CL.1/ARC2) is reduced while stocks last!. Once out of stock the item will be discontinued**
ATPV 9.9 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 240 g/m
- IEC 61482-2 2009 Class 1 ATPV 9.9 cal
- EN ISO 11612 2008: A1 A2 B1 C1 F1
- EN ISO 11611 2007 Class 1 - A1
- EN 1149-5 2008
- EN 471 Class 3
- EN 13034 Type PB 
The ARC Electro+ ARC Helmet with retractable full face visor. Electric ARC resistant helmet with fully internal retractable visor, ideal for linesmen.
- Inherent Fabric: Modified High-Impact Polyamide
- Shell is manufactured in compliance with: EN397:1995 amended by EN 397:1995/A1:2000 EN50365:2002 Temperature Range: -30°C to + 50°C
- Head Circumference Adjustment: 53-63cm
- Electric Insulation: 1000V
- Class 0
- Live working symbol
- Resistance to molten metal splash
- Resistance to lateral strain
Material: Polycarbonate (PC) with external scratch-resistant coating and internal anti-fog coating.
- Face shield is manufactured in compliance with EN 166:2001 and
- UV Protection for W1 Visor: 2-1.2
- Optical Class: 2
- Medium energy impact strength: B
- Resistance to electric arc: 8
- Parameters of electric arc4 kA/0,5s; 135kJ/m² - class 1
- Protection against the particles of liquid metal: 9
- Resistant to damage caused by small particles: K
- Resistant to fogging: N
Popular flame retardant, anti-static balaclava that provides warmth in cold weather conditions and protection from fire.
• Total head protection to keep you safe and snug
• Inherent, multi protection, comfort fabric
• Closed face style for maximum protection
- EN 1149-5
- EN ISO 11612 (A1. B1. C1. F1)
- IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
- ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (EBT = 4.3 CAL/CM2 (HAF = 66%)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature