The Geralton Coverall keeps your whole body covered and protected. This coverall is very breathable to avoid a clammy feeling. As it can easily be combined with a fall arrest harness, Geralton is perfectly suited for offshore activities and working overhead. It is equipped with clever details such as zip closures at the legs for easy donning and an elasticated waist in the back.
- Fixed flame retardant cotton lining
- 1 inside pocket
- Inside pocket for storage of hood
- Zipper in back lining for placing logos
- Straight collar
- Detachable hood
- Zip closure under flap with touch & close fastening
- 1 loop for gas detector
- Flame retardant reflective tape (50mm)
- Elasticated wristband with narrowing by touch and close fastening
- 100% polyester fabric with 100% FR PU coating + AST
- Weight: 250 g/m
- EN ISO 14116 : 2015 / Outer : IND. 1 - Inner : IND.3
- EN 1149-5 : 2008
- EN 13034 : 2005 + A1 : 2009 Type 6
- EN 343 : 2003 + A1 : 2007 Class 3-3
- EN ISO 20471 : 2013 +A1 2016 / Class 3
- EN ISO 13688 : 2013
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature