DEVOLD® SPIRIT from Lenzing FR® and merino wool is dual layer headwear that reduces the risk of 2nd and 3rd degree burn injuries considerably. Good protection, excellent design and a lightweight fabric, makes this the most advanced flame retardant balaclava on the market.
Lenzing FR® reduces the risk of heat stress, and has very limited shrinkage caused by heat. The knitting structure in combination with merino wool, results in garments that absorbs and transports moisture from your body to the outer layer where it evaporates. The inner layer of Lenzing FR® gives a feeling of silk to your skin, perfect for sensitivity to wool. The outer layer from 100% fine, merino wool insulates against coldness and keeps you warm even when it is wet.
- Inherent Fabric: 50% Lenzing FR / 50% Merino Wool
- Weight: 230gsm
- ARC RESISTANT TEST: IEC EN 61482-1-2 6.5cal/cm²
- EN ISO 11612 2008: A1 A2 B1 C1
- EN13911 Approved (for fire fighters)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature