Our ergonomically designed STRATA® Arc Poloshirt is a INHERENT Lightweight & comfortable Poloshirt for increased visibility combined with excellent protection against an Arc Flash provides protection against Heat & Flame related incidents.
The Arc Poloshirt includes out Easi-Arm™ Technology which gives the wearer optimum movement when working with reflective bands to the torso, arm and over the shoulder.
The STRATA® ARC Poloshirt (CL.1/ARC2) is perfect for anyone working on or near live electricity. This includes Jointers, Lineman, Overhead Linesman and Electrical Engineers.
- Ribbed Cuff with thumb loop
- Easi-Arm™ Gusset Technology
- Placket Zip Covering
- Ribbed Collar
ATPV 12 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 270 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc - Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 12cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc - Open Arc)
- EN11612 A 1, Bl, Cl (Flame Retardant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature