Premium quality two-tone coverall in super-soft fabric and high- Visibility and navy contrast. Designed for use in both the utility and rail markets, the coverall meets RIS-3279-TOM and is suitable for use alongside a body harness.
• Mandarin collar // Maximum neck protection
• Kneepad pockets // Wear with kneepads for extra comfort
• Internal elastic 2Point adjustable waistband // Ensures close fit
ATPV 8 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Women Fabric
- Weight: 260 g/m / 7.7oz
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (7kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 8cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 3 (Hi-Visibility)
- RIS-2379-TOM (Rail)
- NFPA70E Compliant
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.