THIS IS A DISCONTINUED ITEM WITH LIMITED STOCK
Our STRATA® ARC Hi-Vis Waterproof Trousers is the epitome of comfort, lightweight and breathable featuring our waterproof technology, combined with INHERENT protection against an Arc Flash event as well as Heat and Flame.
The high rise elasticated waist ensures the garment keeps you warm and dry yet does not restrict movement. Hi-Visibility Orange ensures these garments are compliant with Railway Standards.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
An elasticated side waist allows extra movement for a comfier fit.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating
Hi-Visibility Reflective Banding
Applied to strata garments to increase a person's visibility and therefore prevent accidents caused by personnal not being seen.
Patch pocket with flap closure giving multi-functional storage possibilities for the wearer.
Class 2 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric:
Outer: 40% Modacrylic, 37% Lenzing FR, 22% Regenerated Viscose,
1% Antistatic// Liner: 50% Meta-aramid, 50% Viscose
- Weight: 350 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 2 (7kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 24.1cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN13034 Type PB 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 2 (High Visibility)
- EN343 + A1 (Protection against rain)
- Conforms to RIS-3279-TOM Rail Standard
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.