Our STRATA® ARC Hi-Vis Waterproof Trousers is the epitome of comfort, lightweight and breathable featuring our waterproof technology, combined with INHERENT protection against an Arc Flash event as well as Heat and Flame.
The high rise elasticated waist ensures the garment keeps you warm and dry yet does not restrict movement. Hi Visibility Orange ensures these garments are compliant with Railway Standards.
- Inherent fabric
- Elasticated Waistband
- Angled Cargo Pocket for ease of access
Class 2 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric:
Outer: 40% Modacrylic, 37% Lenzing FR, 22% Regenerated Viscose,
1% Antistatic// Liner: 50% Meta-aramid, 50% Viscose
- Weight: 350 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 2 (7kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN61482-1-1 24.1cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN13034 Type PB 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 2 (High Visibility)
- EN343 + A1 (Protection against rain)
- Conforms to RIS-3279-TOM Rail Standard
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature