Our Navy reflex global trouser has been ergonomically designed is lightweight and Comfortable with elasticated side waist for that perfect fit. The STRATA® ARC Global Trousers features INHERENT multi norm fabrics to maintain protection against an Arc Flash event and Heat and Flame.
Single reflective band to hem for increased visibility whilst our innovative ripstop fabric improves the durability of the garment.
- inherent Fabric
- Elasticated waistband
- Twin stitched outer leg seam
- Front swing pockets
- Back pockets with velcro fastening
- Belt Loops
- Concealed front kneepad pocket
- NFPA 70E / NFPA 2112
ATPV 10.1cal/cm² & APC = 1
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 35% FR Viscose / 28% Modacrylic / 24% Cotton / 5% Para-aramid / 7% Polyamide / 1% Antistatic
- Weight: 255 g/m²
- EN 61482-2:2020 ATPV = 10.1cal/cm² & APC = 1 (Arc Rating)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Electrostatic Discharge)
- EN ISO 11611:2015 A1 A2 Class 1 (Welding & Allied Processes)
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1 (Heat & Limited Flame Spread)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (General Performance)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Download Declaration Of Conformity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.