Our Navy reflex global trouser has been ergonomically designed is lightweight and Comfortable with elasticated side waist for that perfect fit. The STRATA® ARC Global Trousers features INHERENT multi norm fabrics to maintain protection against an Arc Flash event and Heat and Flame.
Single reflective band to hem for increased visibility whilst our innovative ripstop fabric improves the durability of the garment.
- inherent Fabric
- Elasticated waistband
- Twin stitched outer leg seam
- Front swing pockets
- Back pockets with velcro fastening
- Belt Loops
- Concealed front kneepad pocket
- NFPA 70E / NFPA 2112
ATPV 10 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 42% Viscose FR, 26% Modacrylic, 20% Cotton, 5% Aramid, 5% Para-Aramid 2% Anti-static
- Weight: 255 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
EN61482-1-1 10cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+ A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN13034 Type PB 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature