Our INHERENT Lightweight & comfortable ARC Hi-Vis Ripstop trouser provides increased visibility combined with excellent protection against an electric arc event, heat & flame. STRATA® ARC Global Hi-Viz Trousers features reflective bands to the hem and ample pockets including concealed knee pad pocket providing easy-access to the pocket even when worn.
Featuring revolutionary ripstop fabric providing extra garment durability.
- Inherent Fabric
- Elasticated Waist
- Twin Stitched outer leg seem
- Asymmetrical cargo pocket
- Concealed Kneepad Pocket
- Belt Loops
- Hip pockets with secure velcro fastening
- NFPA 70E / NFPA 2112 Complaint
ATPV 10 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 542% Viscose FR, 26% Modacrylic, 20% Cotton, 5% Para-aramid, 5% Polyamide, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 255 g/m
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- ASTM F/1959 10cal (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- EN11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN11611 A1+A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN13034 Type PB 6 (Chemical Resistant)
- EN1149-5 (Antistatic)
- EN20471 Class 1 (High Visibility)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature