- SFZ819 Arc Power Balaclava
- PPE558 ARC Electro+ ARC Helmet
- PPE038 Panorama Safety Glasses
- Garment Care
Devold® Spirit from Lenzing FR® and merino wool is dual layer underwear that reduces the risk of 2nd and 3rd degree burn injuries considerably. Good protection, excellent design and a lightweight fabric, makes this the most advanced flame
retardant underwear at the market.
Lenzing FR® reduces the risk of heat stress, and has very limited shrinkage caused by heat. The knitting structure in combination with merino wool, results in garments that absorbs and transports moisture from your body to the outer layer where it evaporates.
- Excellent insulating properties
- Comfortable moisture absorbing fabric
ATPV 11 cal/cm2
- Inherent Fabric: 100% Merino Wool
- Weight: 230 gm/2
- EN11612 A1, B1, C1
- EN61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA)
- EN 13911
The ARC Electro+ ARC Helmet with retractable full face visor. Electric ARC resistant helmet with fully internal retractable visor, ideal for linesmen.
- Inherent Fabric: Modified High-Impact Polyamide
- Shell is manufactured in compliance with: EN397:1995 amended by EN 397:1995/A1:2000 EN50365:2002 Temperature Range: -30°C to + 50°C
- Head Circumference Adjustment: 53-63cm
- Electric Insulation: 1000V
- Class 0
- Live working symbol
- Resistance to molten metal splash
- Resistance to lateral strain
Material: Polycarbonate (PC) with external scratch-resistant coating and internal anti-fog coating.
- Face shield is manufactured in compliance with EN 166:2001 and
- UV Protection for W1 Visor: 2-1.2
- Optical Class: 2
- Medium energy impact strength: B
- Resistance to electric arc: 8
- Parameters of electric arc4 kA/0,5s; 135kJ/m² - class 1
- Protection against the particles of liquid metal: 9
- Resistant to damage caused by small particles: K
- Resistant to fogging: N
Sleek, sporty style safety spectacles with great vision.
• Lightweight, soft touch temples
• Single wrap around lens for all round protection
• Anti Scratch and Anti Fog lens
- Anti Scratch and Anti Fog lens
- Certified to EN166 1F
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
A key part of our service is the delivery. We understand that the delivery is a key element of the brand experience aiming to reduce downtime where possible and alleviate other concerns associated within different sectors of the industry.
SKANWEAR have a range of delivery options to ensure your team meet their deadlines safely and effectively. These include:
- Standard Delivery | 1-2 business days | £10.00 UK
- Express Delivery | Next Day Delivery (Order before 12:00pm) | £25.00 UK
- Collection available from Doncaster Warehouse: Ready within 2-4 working days
- Europe and worldwide deliveries (can vary between 3 - 10 working days)
- Timed deliveries
- Same day courier
- SMS text/e-mail delivery notifications
- Full tracking and Proof of Delivery available
We use UPS Worldship, DPD Predict and DHL Express. Interactive delivery services that tells you by text or email when your delivery will be delivered within an hours time slot. In the event that this is not a suitable time-slot, you can respond with a preferred delivery time or location, with options available to track the order online.
SKANWEAR have a choice of distribution locations to suit our customer needs. Our central distribution warehouse is in Doncaster, United Kingdom with additional distribution facilities in Australia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.