Exceptional fit in style underpins our INHERENT multi-norm STRATA® ARC Chino trouser providing excellent protection against an electric arc event, heat & flame whilst maintaining a smart appearance. A classic chino cut with straight leg. Front pockets and back welt pockets.
100% Inherent Arc FR Protection
The FR protection is woven into the fabric meaning it is permanent. No matter how many times the garment is worn or washed, the protection level always remains. This results in peace of mind knowing all STRATA® garments will keep engineers safe for the life of the garment and it saves you money reducing the cost per use by not having to keep replacing garments after their chemical protection is washed out.
Waist loops for your FR Belt *Do not use belts with Metal Buckles when working in an electrical environment.
External transfer badge displaying the garments standards and Arc cal rating
EBT50 9.1 cal/cm2
Class 1 Category 2
- Inherent Fabric: 54% Modacrylic, 44% Cotton, 2% Anti-Static
- Weight: 240 g/m²
- EN 61482-1-2:2014 APC = 1 (4kA) (Electric Arc – Closed Box)
- EN 61482-1-1:2009 EBT50 = 9.1 cal/cm² (ARC Category 2) (Electric Arc – Open Arc)
- IEC 61482-2:2018, EN 61482-2:2020 EBT50 = 9.1 cal/cm², APC = 1
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 A2 B1 C1 F1 (Flame Retardant)
- EN ISO 11611:2015 A1 A2 Class 1 (Welding)
- EN 1149-5:2018 (Antistatic)
- EN ISO 13688:2013 (Protective Clothing)
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
Download Declaration Of Conformity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.