Size Charts and Guides
The Ansell Arc Glove is one of the first gloves to combine high levels of flame resistance and cut protection in one comfortable, ergonomic design. All components are inherently flame resistant and maintain their properties throughout the glove’s life.
- The exceptional ergonomic fit, based on patented Ansell technology, ensures a high-level of all-shift comfort
- The soft-foam coating provides excellent grip in wet, oily and dry conditions, reducing slippage and hand tension
- The thin 13 gauge knitted liner, featuring Ansell’s ZonzTM Knit technology, increases productivity and safety by enabling the manipulation of small objects such as wires and bolts
- Hazard/Risk Category (HRC) Level 2 Arc Flash Protection
Make your garments last longer by doing the following
- Your garment should be cleaned regularly.
- Professional laundering is recommended by a Skanwear approved launderette.
- Wash separately from non-FR garments.
- A label with appropriate cleaning instructions is affixed within your garment.
- Never use a heavily soiled garment.
- Garments with reflective tape should be washed and dried at a lower temperature
When not in use store the garment in a dry area away from direct sunlight
- Gloves Sizing Chart