SKANWEAR is a fast-growth and dynamic business. We employ people across five different countries globally and have customers in over 39. We offer clients tailored Arc & Flame Clothing & PPE solutions.
SKANWEAR as a pioneering business has an impressive portfolio of products and services designed to integrate seamlessly with our customers - saving lives and making people's lives easier and more comfortable from actual wearers through to commercial management.
- Position: Warehouse Supervisor
- Location: Kirk Sandall, Doncaster
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Language: English
- Salary: Mutually negotiated depending on candidate capabilities
40.75 hours per week within the working day of 7.30am- 4.30pm Monday-Thursday and 7.30-4pm Fridays.
About the role:
Working in the Skanwear Warehouse at Kirk Sandall, Doncaster, The warehouse supervisor role involves managing the day to day operation of the warehouse delivering world class service with every order.
The candidate will be expected to be highly organised and motivated individual who can prioritise their workload with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
The Warehouse Supervisor will report to the Operations Manager and will undertake a variety of tasks including Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, Picking, dispatching and assuring quality of goods, measuring and reporting the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee’s performance, Determine staffing levels and assign workloads, Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems & Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices. Whilst maintain a safe working environment
- Proven work experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages along with Excel & MS Office 365 proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Caring about all stakeholders – colleagues and customers
- Creating and embracing new and innovative ways of doing things
- Curious about gaining increased knowledge of the working arena
- Passionate about SAVING LIVES. The safety of colleagues and customers
- Desire to deliver world Class Service with Every Order
- Desirable but not essential in Exporting & Knowledge of Oracle Netsuite platform
Please send your C.V. and covering letter directly to Jonathan.firstname.lastname@example.org