Who we are
Skanwear are a rapidly expanding global manufacturer, and supplier, of Arc & Flame Protective Clothing & PPE. Our clients are among the most well-known brands around the globe. Whilst our global DC is based in Doncaster, UK, we have offices in Switzerland, USA and Australia.
- Position: IT Administrator
- Location: Finningley, Doncaster
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Language: English (multi- lingual candidates are particularly welcomed)
Summary of Role
The IT Administrator’s primary aim is supporting the business by ensuring all stakeholders have access to functioning IT systems. They will be solely responsible for all aspects relating to IT in the business ranging from customer website/ordering platforms to hardware support to the businesses ERP system. Dealing with requests in a timely manner and ensuring your ‘customers’ are satisfied is essential.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Being the in-house administrator for NetSuite
- Being the in-house administrator for Office365
- Support in administration of the company shopify website platform
- Supporting the business with any other software packages
- Troubleshooting and providing technical support to ‘customers’
- Providing technical advice and expertise to management on IT projects
- Continually looking at ways to improve IT for the business
- Ensuring hardware is accounted for and the businesses asset registers are kept up to date
- Keeping the businesses IT systems safe and secure
- Project manage any software implementations or upgrades
- Key point of contact for external IT companies
- Inform senior staff about industry innovations and recommend relevant upgrades
- Passionate about SAVING LIVES. The safety of colleagues and customers
- 100% service orientated – must display a can-do attitude and a willing to resolve problems quickly and taking responsibility to ensure they are complete – always thinking in the eyes of your ‘customers’.
- Must have a keen eye for detail and be methodical and accurate when completing tasks.
- Communicates effectively with ‘customers’.
- Prioritises activities – as there will be times when there are many tasks that require doing at once.
- Must embody the SKANWEAR values:
- Put Customer 1st (others next, yourself last)
- Be Responsible - The buck stops with you
- Be Humble - Act with humility
- Be Candid & Transparent
- Be Bothered
- Get the rocket launched - but be a finisher
- Don't assume! The devil is in the detail
- You own your destiny
- Always be learning! Everyday is a school day
- No shortcuts to success
You will be:
- Be part of a friendly diverse team who are passionate about saving lives
- Part of a high growth business boasting 97% staff retention
- Given opportunities for career progression
- Competitive salary & 29 days holiday
If you believe you are the right candidate for the role, please send an email with your CV and any other supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch in due course.