Who are we:
Skanwear are a rapidly expanding global manufacturer, and supplier, of arc & flame protective clothing & PPE. Our clients are among the most well-known brands around the globe. Whilst our global DC is based in Doncaster, UK, we have offices in Switzerland, USA and Australia. We are seeking a highly motivated Export Administrator to join our extremely reputable business.
Your new role:
This promises to be an extremely exciting role, with much variety, and many learning opportunities. Your key responsibilities will include
- Arranging the seamless and accurate administration of Export consignments.
- Working as part of a close-knit team with Global aspirations and a passion to succeed.
- Liaising with overseas customers regarding their deliveries.
- Organising all paperwork relating to the export consignment. Many documents will be country specific. At a minimum you will be aware of the documents set our in the paragraph
- Arranging translation of documents into country specific languages.
- Arranging the most suitable method of transport (DHL/UPS/K&N etc.) and liaising with these organisations at every stage of the consignment journey from collection to delivery at the final destination.
- Liaising with Customs offices where required to ensure the clear passage of delivery.
What you'll need to succeed:
To succeed in this role, you will require recent and relevant office-based experience in Export, Logistics, Shipping, Freight Forwarding. Specifically, you will need
- A very good understanding of Incoterms
- A good knowledge of specific export documents required for different countries, e.g. EUR1, ATR. Certificate of Origin, Arab Certificate of Origin
- The ability to determine the correct HS/Tariff Codes for any article/product
- To be very computer literate with Microsoft Office packages, especially Word & Excel, and be adept at learning the use of Warehousing Order Dispatch systems.
What you'll get in return:
You will become part of an enthusiastic and energetic team who are on a journey! You will be rewarded with excellent working conditions and long-term opportunities. There is a competitive salary & 29 days holiday. This is a great opportunity within a growing company who invest in their people so they grow and become valuable assets in their community.
If this is you, and you would like to know more send an email to email@example.com with a cover letter and your CV before the 9th February and we’ll be in touch.