Role Purpose: To deliver sales and profit targets from National Account customers
• Responsibility for sales forecast in excess of £3m
• Responsibility for site contact and customer service
• Deliver customer strategic development plan
• Maximize customer penetration
• Deliver strong sales and gross profit growth from National Account Agreements
• Work with Key Account Managers to deliver customer strategy as per the Account Plans
• Ability to work remotely, prioritizing work load and working to meet deadlines
• Develop excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Identify, target and leverage new business opportunities within every product category
• Communicate daily; clear, concise and realistic actions to the National Accounts CRM Team
• Maintain and update customer data/records accurately
• Develop and execute a call cycle plan that enables full customer/contact coverage
• Work with Sales Manager and KAM to deliver new business growth
• Maintain a constant sales pipeline of opportunities that are being developed
• Maintain a contact strategy for each site to ensure good relationships with key stakeholders
• Record and monitor sales activity within each account on a regular basis.
• Gather and share competitor information where appropriate.
• Participate and travel to training events and other business activities e.g. Regional H&S forums.
• Respond professionally to requests from within the business and be fully engaged in specific
• Travelling to client locations across the UK and Europe.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience within the health & safety market would be preferred
• Proven track record in Account Management, sales and profit generation
• Ability to identify product sales, opportunities and to develop persuasive selling arguments
• Excellent presentation skills in order to be able to sell skanwear and its full range of services at
both senior and site level
• Show Drive and Initiative– quickly understand customer needs, largely through strategic
questioning and able to deliver solutions that convert customer needs into sales and profit.
• Meet Customer Needs- continually searching for ways to improve customer service
• Promote Teamwork- actively contributing to team success, share ideas and best practice willingly
to assist the broader organisation.
• Foster Open Communication– communicate articulately and effectively with all stakeholders.
• Show Adaptability– deal constructively with pressure, prioritising tasks into a logical order.
To register your interest for the above position – email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV