Who we are:
SKANWEAR® is a fast-growth and dynamic business. We employ people across five different countries globally and have customers in over 39. We offer clients tailored Arc & Flame Clothing & PPE solutions.
SKANWEAR® as a pioneering business has an impressive portfolio of products and services designed to integrate seamlessly with our customers - saving lives and making people's lives easier and more comfortable from actual wearers through to commercial management.
- Position: Digital Marketing Executive
- Location: Finningley, Doncaster
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, Contract
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our Marketing lead in strategising and implementing our goals. Your primary focus will be digital. Increasing leads digitally through numerous platforms, improving our website ranking and customer experience, managing PPC, Search and Social Campaigns whilst monitoring and reporting on performance.
About the role:
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website utilising a range of techniques including: Paid search, SEO, Social Media, Retargeting and PPC
- Create an on-going flow of content open and closed content to assist Sales department with Lead Generation
- Work with Marketing Lead to create digital strategies including PPC, Website, SEO, Social and Email
- Improving and evolving our online customer experience ensuring all touch points are coherent and resonate with our audience
- Develop and evolving our Customer Personas Profiles and spreading business wide
- Execute paid social campaigns to hit home acquisition targets across multiple international markets
- Optimise existing campaigns, launch new markets, test creative and landing pages; all with the objective of increasing the number and quality of leads.
- Proactive management of the Paid Search and Organic Search
- Implementing changes both front and back end of website using HTML & Coding
Qualifications / Experience
- University Graduate with minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree in marketing or experience as Marketing Executive
- Experience and understanding in E-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, and social media.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Technically Savvy and have a strong understanding of HTML & Coding
- Be familiar and up to date with google algorithms, its updates and raising awareness across the business of what it means and how it can affect us.
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Demonstrable experience in managing paid and organic search marketing campaigns
- Experience using CRM and segmenting audiences and results.
- Target driven and commercial: you’re focused on your metrics and obsess about how to shift that KPI you’re working on.
- Highly analytical: can deconstruct problems logically and solve them using data, insight and gut.
- “Product minded” – you think in terms of optimising the conversion funnel, and understand landing page experiments
- A self-starting learner: confident teaching yourself to do things you have never done before.
- Show passionate engagement in the latest marketing innovations and trends.
- A team player and a positive, motivating person to be around.
Please send your CV, and any relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are invited to interview, in advance we would like you to take a look at our Skanwear® website (www.skanwear.com) and take notes on how you think you could improve the site and its current experience.